To start this off, I’m wonderful at making goals and horrible at keeping them. But I want this year to look different. I really want to run free faster this year and really dig in deep. So without any further introduction here is my adventure list of the sixteen things I want to do before I become all “old’ and sixteen 😉
1. Learn to play the guitar + work harder on the piano.
2. Have a Disney movie marathon.
3. Do Nanowrimo this November (gulp, I’m finally going to do it people!).
4. Make a short film with my bro.
5. Shoot or second shoot a wedding.
6. Finish my sophomore year strong/spend more time working hard on school.
7. Publish something in some print-a poem, story, or sentence. Completed July 8th.
8. Buy a Polaroid.
9. Stargaze more.
10. Hike more, camp more, canoe more, fish more.
11. Sleep overnight in a hammock under the stars.
12. Edit through my book, create a sort of final draft.
13. Sew a quilt.
14. Perfect my bread-making skills. Completed June.
15. Read books daily.
16. Write about all of the above.